E-Commerce and Merchant Services
Phenom Systems is proud to offer the state of the art Clover Mini terminal as the exclusive choice for credit and debit card payment processing. We believe our comprehensive offerring is the best and most competitive in the industry. We are also delighted to offer integration of our Merchant Services with our eCommerce solutions to provide your practice with the ability accept payments online.
Simplified Merchant Services
Phenom Systems is proud to offer the state of the art Clover Mini terminal as the exclusive choice for credit and debit card payment processing. The Clover Mini features a large touch screen, an intuitive interface, and does not require a phone line to operate. It accepts EMV Chip based cards, and does not require a phone line to operate. Additionally, the included Clover Service provides advanced reporting and merchant account services, 24/7 support, and much more!
*We also believe in extremely transparent, simple, "confusion free" billing practices and offer the same great rates to all our clients. We feature a nominal cost of ownership for the device (no leasing fees!), with a Flat Rate of 2.5% for all Visa, MasterCard and Discover transactions; network and interchange transaction fees, though variable, generally do not exceed this rate.
Please feel free to contact us - we'd be happy to address any questions!
- Own the state of the art Clover Mini terminal - Learn More
- No phone line required - the Clover Mini is Ethernet and WiFi friendly
- Accept all major credit and debit cards
- EMV Chip Technology compliant
- Accept Apple Pay and other contactless payment types
- Low "Flat" Rate* - 2.5%* on Visa, MasterCard and Discover Transactions
- Acheive PCI Compliance through TransArmor® - $16.95/month
- One time purchase cost to own the state of the art Clover Mini terminal - $399
- No leasing fees, or other monthly fees
- Cloud based reporting and merchant account management - Learn More
- Issue promotional "gift cards" for your practice - Learn More
- Leverage available analytics tools by analyzing realtime and historcial data for transaction trends, and customer spending based on georgraphical locations and other criteria - Learn More
Accept Payments over the Web
We are delighted to offer integration of our Merchant Services with our eCommerce solutions to provide your practice with the ability accept payments online. Accept all popular payment types - customers can pay with any card, a PayPal account or even electronic checks. Currently, integration is available only with websites designed by Phenom Systems.
- Accept credit cards, PayPal and electronic checks
- Integration with websites designed by Phenom Systems
- Robust security that protects every payment
- Leverages the Payeezy℠ eCommerce Solution - Learn More
Hardware and Software Procurement
We reduce hassle and costs by procuring required software and hardware components per your needs.
Technical Support and Troubleshooting
In addition to Clover's exemplary 24/7 on-call support, we are happy to provide additional assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
EMV is a technical standard for smart payment cards and for payment terminals and automated teller machines that can accept them. EMV cards are smart cards (also called chip cards or IC cards) which store their data on integrated circuits rather than magnetic stripes, although most EMV cards also have stripes for backward compatibility. EMV cards must be physically inserted (or "dipped") into a reader, or contactless cards (e.g. Apple Pay) that can be read over a short distance using radio-frequency identification (RFID) technology. EMV cards reduce the liklihood of fraudulent transactions.
Additionally, beginning in October 2015, the liability of fraudulent or counterfeit card transactions shifted to the merchants in certain cases unless they have replaced or upgraded their card acceptance and processing systems to use chip-enabled devices and applications to process payment transactions.
Contact Us! We'd be delighted to address any questions you have, and share additional information. We'd also like to share the following video with you.
Payment card industry (PCI) compliance is adherence to a set of specific security standards that were developed to protect card information during and after a financial transaction. PCI compliance is required by all card brands and payment processors - it is not optional. We'd like to additionally share the following video with you on this topic.